Welcome to Compliance
Patient safety is at the core of GPS Locums business philosophy. As such, a comprehensive compliance process features strongly throughout an applicant’s registration process.
GPS approach to compliance
Expert support is provided by a team of Compliance Officers who work alongside the applicant to ensure compliance standards are achieved in line with national Framework requirements.
Specialist staff are trained to deliver the following core services:
- Pre-screen compliance checks and registration.
- Compliance processing and completion.
- Annual maintenance of your locum file.
- From the moment you register with us, we will support you every step of the way.
Our dedicated service includes:
- A single point of contact compliance officer, who will guide you through the compliance process.
- An experienced candidate liaison team including trained phlebotomists and Basic Life Support instructors.
GPS Locums are recognised by National Framework providers as delivering safe and compliant recruitment services.
For more information about our compliance service please call a specialist on 0203 598 1550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org